The MTCBC offers Parent-Infant classes for babies aged eight weeks to walking and their primary caregiver.
Our classes are designed to stimulate and engage the infant child in sensorial exploration for cognitive, social and emotional development. In addition to creating opportunities for intellectual growth, movement development and natural exploration we will discuss a variety of related child development and parenting topics. Discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Language Development
- Toilet Learning
Our beautifully prepared environment offers individualized support for each family as they navigate these first few years of their child’s life.
Each session offers:
- 1.5 hour classes twice a week for a total of eight sessions
- Parenting workshops and discussion groups
- Professional instruction from an AMI trained Montessori Guide
- Access to a curated set of Montessori Materials
- Parenting resources
Contact: email@example.com for registration details.
AM class: 10:00am-11:30am
PM class: 12:30pm-2:00pm
Monday and Thursday
Session one: Sept. 12-Oct. 07/22
Session two: Oct. 11 – Nov. 04/22
Session three: Nov. 21 – Dec. 16/22
* This program does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this program.
MTCBC Assistants to Infancy Campus
1410 Nanton Ave. , Vancouver, BC V6H 2E2 (Entrance at corner of Nanton Ave. & Cartier St.)