Montessori Training Centre of BC
A Place of Education for adults on the nature of childhood
Parent – Infant Program
The Montessori Family Centre, operated by the MTCBC, offers Parent-Infant classes for babies aged eight weeks to walking and their primary caregiver.
Our classes are designed to stimulate and engage the infant child in sensorial exploration for cognitive, social and emotional development. In addition to creating opportunities for intellectual growth, movement development and natural exploration we will discuss a variety of related child development and parenting topics. Discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Language Development
- Toilet Learning
Our beautifully prepared environment offers individualized support for each family as they navigate these first few years of their child’s life.
Each session offers:
- 1.5 hour classes twice a week for a total of six weeks
- Parenting workshops and discussion groups
- Professional instruction from an AMI trained Montessori Guide
- Access to a curated set of Montessori Materials
- Parenting resources
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details.
* This program does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this program.