Treetops Montessori Preschool in West Vancouver is currently in search of a fun, positive, creative and qualified Montessori Primary trained teacher to join our awesome team for September 2021.
This position is full time and the school period is 10 months, September to June (inclusive). There is also opportunity to work at our summer camp if you have interest. Individual salary is competitive and dependent upon education and experience. The school offers 4 weeks of paid vacation over winter and spring break.
Treetops Montessori Preschool has been providing first-class preschool education since 1993. We believe that future happiness and success depends on a sound beginning. Stepping into our mixed aged classroom, you will be impressed by the level of focus and engagement of the children working with their own selected learning materials. In addition to the Montessori teachings, Treetops children enjoy a French lesson every day, weekly yoga with mindfulness practice, music, art, crafts, dance and outdoor activities.
Our school offers a Preschool program (2 ½ – 5yrs) for 20 students in the morning and the afternoon. Our school has 1 recently renovated and completely equipped Primary Classroom. It is conveniently located in West Vancouver at the corner of Taylor Way and HW1.
- AMI or MACTE certification
- First Aid and CPR
- ECE with experience in a Montessori Classroom
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Dedicated to the Montessori Method as set out by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Positive, happy and helpful in nature.
- Is a proficient, clear communicator with parents, students & colleagues.
- Understands and exhibits professionalism and good work ethic.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Enjoys collaborative work and is a team player.
Please forward resumes to: Lauren Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this position, eligible candidates will be contacted directly.