Young Children’s Community Director/Directress
Montessori Casa is a brand new school located in Pickering Ontario. Overlooking Frenchman’s Bay, our intimate school hopes to offer a quality program to our East Shore community.
Montessori Casa is looking for a Young Children’s Community Guide who will establish a child-centered environment and implement AMI Montessori principles.
The Responsibilities of the Guide:
- Establish an environment with kindness, empathy, respect and collaboration
- Be patient to allow children to concentrate, repeat, and develop at their own pace
- Collaborate with peers to create positive outcomes for children
- Have a desire to continue learning through professional development opportunities
- Foster joy and encourage curiosity
- Ensure a safe and caring environment
- Have exceptional time management and leadership skills
- Effectively communicate with parents and coworkers
- Maintain up to date records and reports as required
- AMI training required or willingness to obtain through sponsorship
- Experience in a Young Children’s Community classroom is an asset
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR or willingness to obtain
Start date: August 29th 2022
Please apply with a resume and cover letter to Nida Vadera at: email@example.com
Chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.