If you are looking for an exciting new direction in your Montessori career and are committed to supporting the highest quality of Montessori programming, we are looking for you!
A special opportunity has opened at the Montessori Training Centre of BC for a Primary Course Assistant, who will support the AMI Primary Teacher Trainer in the delivery of our Academic Year Primary Teacher Training and in accordance with AMI principles and standards.
Our candidate will possess the following:
- AMI Primary Montessori Diploma
- ECE Certification (preferred)
- 3 + yrs. teaching experience at the Primary level (in one environment preferred)
- Driver’s License
- Criminal Record Check
- A steadfast commitment and understanding of AMI principles and standards
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to learn and grow as a person and professional
- The ability to take and follow direction, and to direct adults
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with others
- Proficiency and digital literacy in the use of computers
- A highly competitive salary
- Extended Health Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Mentorship and professional development
- A professional and caring workplace culture
Please apply with resume and cover letter by Monday, March 16th, 2020.
Montessori Training Centre of BC