Petite Girafe Montessori Academy
Petite Girafe Montessori Academy is now hiring passionate, energetic early childhood educators at the Sunnyside location (15977 28 Avenue, Surrey) – new building next to Sunnyside Elementary!
Our mission is to cultivate in children a passion for learning to their fullest potential and a deep sense of personal independence and social responsibility, and empower them to become knowledgeable and compassionate collaborators in the global community.
Being an authentic Montessori childcare nestled in the heart of South Surrey, we invested substantially in the creation of the Prepared Environment filled with AMI approved materials. Successful candidates must therefore be thoroughly versed in Montessori early childhood education, as well as have a vision to create value in this community.
- Group health benefits
- Vacation pay
- Subsidise lunch program
- Discounted child care fees (any Petite Girafe Montessori Academy)
- Financial support for career advancements including Pro-D workshops
- … and more!
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Copy of a valid ECE License (ITE/SN License is an asset)
- Copy of Montessori credential
- Copy of a valid First Aid Level B certificate
- Copy of a cleared Criminal Record Check
- Reference letter(s)
Please visit our website (www.petitegirafe.com) to learn more about Petite Girafe Montessori Academy.