NESTLED in a quaint heritage community, our Montessori School has been a destination landmark for over 30years. We have taught generations, entire families, starry eyed children that have grown up to become truly incredible human beings.
We’re making a difference, are you?
We are seeking a passionate and fully-qualified, experienced Lower Elementary Teacher with an appetite for growing young minds. Someone with charisma & heart, patience & values. A teacher that’s not afraid to get creative, interpret content & deliver it so that it’s truly understood. We want to hear what you have to say, and our students can’t wait to hear you say it in your unique voice.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Our school is highly respected, accredited and sought after. We’re looking for a Teacher that appreciates the small class sizes we restrict to and can’t wait to deliver quality education with us.
· Applicant should be comfortable working with a committed team to teach grades 1-3.
· Position requires the ability to program plan with peers to provide an inclusive program that focuses on whole child development, as well as offers positive child guidance techniques and supervision.
· Independent School Teaching Certificate or BC Teaching Certificate (not a must, but helpful)
· Degree from a Post Secondary Institution
· AMI or MACTE trained teacher preferred (not mandatory)
· Strong classroom management & communications skills
· Sense of Humour (no really!)
WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU
Whether it’s staff retreats, hot lunches, wilderness excursions for team building or an above average salary, we understand that our Teachers are the lifeblood of our school. We offer an exceptional benefits package, elective tuition reimbursement, family BBQ’s, too much to list.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US
We are a creative & quirky group of educators who adore what we do and the students we teach! Looking for someone like minded, someone who truly wants to make their mark, build a legacy and be remembered for changing young lives.
Kindly forward a resume and let’s get going! This unique opportunity is a once in a lifetime position. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Kristine Lande, Head of School
Meadow Montessori School