Lions Park Montessori School is a leading provider of Montessori education in a ‘state of the art’ school overlooking Lions Park in beautiful Port Coquitlam. Be part of an amazing team and dynamic school, rated as one of the top schools (TriCity News 2019 “A” list) in Port Coquitlam!
We are currently seeking a dedicated, energetic, creative, passionate, and dynamic Montessori Primary Assistant. This is a full-time position. Our compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package including funding for professional development.
• An excellent compensation package
• Vacation pay
• Extended group benefits package including medical/dental plan
• Professional development/educational funding
Preferred Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
• AMI Assistants to Primary certificate
• Knowledge, interest and a passion for the Montessori method as it applies to
children 3 to 6 years old
• Provide the children with a prepared environment which includes making
materials to support the individual needs within the classroom
• Plan individual and group activities to stimulate growth of the children in social,
emotional and academic areas
• Exceptional interpersonal, time management and leadership abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Able to create an environment built on respect, patience, empathy and kindness
• Montessori certification with ECE/ECEA
• Criminal records check
• Current first aid
• Immunization records
Compensation to commensurate on experience.
Please apply by email to: email@example.com