Monarch Montessori School (MMS) is dedicated to providing a nurturing and inspiring learning environment for our students. Our goal is to deliver a rich program entrenched in Montessori principles which foster independence, confidence and a love of learning. Our school is located in Vancouver west side and convenient in commuting.
MMS is seeking a full time Montessori Director and Montessori sub Casa teachers from November 2020 (You may start from January 2021.) with the following requirements:
- ECE and/or Accredited Montessori Teacher with an AMI, AMS or a MACTE approved diploma;
- Passion for working with children
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, positive and warm approach to teaching
- Working experience with young children at least 2 years
- Adaptable and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Current criminal reference check
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Updated immunization record
We provide extended medical care and compatible salary for teachers.
We invite interested applicants to email us with a cover letter, resume, one personal and two professional references.