Gatehouse Montessori School was established in 1979 on the North Shore. The school is in a beautiful building. We are seeking an AMI Primary guide to join our team from September 2021.
- AMI primary diploma
- Valid ECE certification
- To plan and implement the Montessori curriculum for 30 months to kindergarten aged children.
- Be responsible for your own Montessori classroom.
- Maintain open communication with families.
- Ability to work in a Team-Orientated Environment.
- Be always responsible for lesson planning, record keeping, special presentations, classroom organization/maintenance in a professional manner using routine meeting and regular communication with teaching partner.
- Maintain classroom and all teaching materials in good condition and be responsible for assigned classroom cleaning duties.
- Participate in all school events such as fund raisers and parent/teacher interviews etc.
- Maintain record-keeping as required by the school.
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Part-time leading to Full-time position
POSITION START DATE: August (last week) 2021
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.