Who we are
We are a team that prepares children for the ever changing world that
requires fresh minds capable of design thinking and creative problem
solving. We believe that emergent curriculum and teachable moments
occur naturally. Our goal is to encourage and foster the expansion of
abstract and concrete thinking among our students while providing an
enriched, safe and fun environment. We are an innovative organization
that values the balance between left and right brain functioning through
stimulating programs to tap into a child’s potential.
Who you are
We are looking for an out-of- the box thinker with creative ideas and a
passion for Montessori. An experienced educator who understands
different learning styles and is excited to assist in creating the next
generation of young minds. A desire to take part in expanding and
fostering empathy, diversity and compassion. Valuing each child is critical
in your success as an educator and you understand the importance of a
holistic approach to teaching. You are an individual that is looking for
growth and have the initiative to be part of an organization that promotes
What will you be doing as a part of our team?
· Provide a stimulating Montessori program that supports the individual
needs of the children in accordance with our mission and vision
· Provide a nurturing and stimulating environment to facilitate children’s
growth, exploration and participation
· Maintain clean and safe classroom environment for children
· Coordinate with other educators to develop lesson plans for children to
develop their social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills
· Observe the child and interpret the child’s needs
· Treat all children with unconditional respect and a high importance level
· Coordinate regular communication with parents regarding their
· Supervise and manage children both inside and outside the classroom
· Monitor and track children’s progress on a regular basis
· Follow Covid-19 prevention measures such as; hygiene and cleaning
· Provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art,
,music and movement activities.
· Embrace a philosophy of quality education and holistic standards in the
approach to cognitive, emotional, and social learning.
What do we offer?
Extended Health Benefits
Excellent Remuneration – $22.00 -28.00 per hour total (inclusive of wage
What do you need?
ECE license and certification
Experience in Early Childhood Education and Montessori preferred but
willing to train if you are the, “right fit”.
Team Player with an emphasis on positivity
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour total (including wage enhancement)
depending on experience.
• Extended Health Care
• Paid Time Off