Lions Park Montessori School is a leading provider of Montessori education in a ‘state of the art’ school overlooking Lions Park in beautiful Port Coquitlam. Be part of an amazing team and dynamic school, rated as one of the top schools (TriCity News 2019 “A” list) in Port Coquitlam!
We are currently seeking a dedicated, energetic, creative, passionate, and dynamic Assistant to Infancy Montessori Teacher/Guide. This is a full-time position. Our compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package including funding for professional development. Current students and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
• An excellent compensation package
• 4% vacation pay
• Extended group benefits package including medical/dental plan
• Professional development/educational funding
Preferred Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
• AMI Assistants to Infancy Diploma (or in progress)
• Early Childhood Education Diploma an asset
• Knowledge, interest and a passion for the Montessori method as it applies to children
(18 – 36 months)
• Able to fully implement the Montessori curriculum, demonstrate understanding of
school’s educational programs (e.g. classroom environment, parent communication,
classroom management, parent reports, observations/assessments)
• Excellent interpersonal, time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Able to create an environment built on respect, patience, empathy and kindness
Compensation to commensurate on experience.
Please apply by email to: email@example.com