Petite Girafe Montessori Academy is an independent preschool and daycare nestled in the heart of South Surrey (15977 28 Avenue, Surrey, next to Sunnyside Elementary).
Dedicated to providing high quality Montessori education to children from 30 months to School Age, our mission is to cultivate in children a passion for learning to their fullest potential and a deep sense of personal independence and social responsibility, and empower them to become knowledgeable and compassionate collaborators in the global community.
Now looking for passionate, energetic educators to join our team!
– Attractive pay commensurate with education and experience
– Extended health and dental benefits
– Paid holiday
– Paid sick leaves (five days annually)
– Paid birthday leave
– Subsidise lunch
– Employee discount on child care fees
– Professional Development Budget
– Monthly classroom budget
– Diverse and growth mindset environment
– Fully equipped classrooms with brand new, authentic Montessori materials
– Resume and Cover Letter
– Early Childhood Educator / Assistant, or Responsible Adult Certificate
– First Aid Level B Certificate
– Criminal Record Clearance Certificate
– Reference Letter
– Montessori training and/or experience working in a Montessori environment
– Food Safe Level 1 Certificate
– Language: French / Mandarin
Please visit our website www.petitegirafe.com for more information about our program and philosophy, or our Instagram/Facebook @pgmontessori to see our core values in action.