Oakridge Montessori School is a BC Certified Independent school, that offers programs from preschool to grade 3.We are dedicated to providing an inspiring learning environment based on Montessori principles. These principles foster independence, confidence and respect, while guiding and nurturing each child’s individual development.
We are seeking enthusiastic Montessori teachers to join our team full time, as a preschool teacher, in September 2021. The ideal candidates must hold an AMI or MATCE Montessori Teaching Certificate, current Early Childhood Education License as well as a current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check.
A successful candidate must meet the following Criteria:
- A warm and friendly disposition
- A passion for work with children
- Excellent teaching skills with the ability to incorporate ECE elements into the classroom
- Exceptional classroom management and behavior management skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively with staff and parents and create an inclusive learning environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Montessori pedagogy as well as enthusiasm in combining different teaching approaches
- Display flexibility, accountability and integrity
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly organized with a good work ethic
Contract length: 10 months
Expected Start Date: 2021-08-23
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.