Westside Montessori School in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a patient, dedicated and caring Elementary Guide for the upcoming school year. Our vision is to provide a stimulating, child-centric environment enabling children to learn, think creatively, and develop their independence through exploration of their environment and the Montessori materials. Our educators are dedicated, compassionate, intuitive, hardworking and nurturing.
- have a diploma from a MACTE or AMI accredited training centre and be fully committed to Montessori philosophy
- be a strong and confident leader
- have a clear police reference check
- be eager to be part of a supportive team
- be self-assured and effective communicators
- be flexible and have a sense of humour
- be looking to complete a minimum 3 year cycle in the classroom
You should radiate:
– calm, positive energy and confidence
– the ability to balance quality and professionalism with authenticity and fun
Email your application package to email@example.com with the subject title heading ‘WMS Elementary 2021/22”. The position begins in late August 2021. Salary based on experience and education. We will contact all applicants that we have chosen to interview. Thank you.