Infant/Toddler Assistant (0-3) – Port Coquitlam
Lions Park Montessori School is a leading provider of Montessori education in a ‘state of the art’ school overlooking Lions Park in beautiful Port Coquitlam.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, energetic, creative, passionate, and dynamic Infant/Toddler Assistant. This is a full-time position. Our compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package including funding for professional development.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package commensurate with education and experience
- Extended group benefits including health/dental
- Professional development/educational funding
- A beautiful, prepared environment
Preferred Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
- AMI Assistants(birth to 3)
- Knowledge, interest and a passion for the Montessori method as it applies to children (18 – 36 months)
- Able to assist in implementing the Montessori curriculum, demonstrate understanding of school’s educational programs (e.g., classroom environment, parent communication, classroom management, parent reports, observations/assessments)
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Able to create an environment built on respect, patience, empathy and kindness
Compensation to commensurate on experience
Please apply by email to: email@example.com